Let 2020 be all about Hair Care – Get to know 11 Best Shampoos available in India
Taking care of yourself, spending some “me time” has become a very in-thing in recent times.
What’s best is that you no more need to visit any spa or rejuvenation centre in order to refresh yourself. Instead, you can engage in a long and relaxing hair care routine sitting right under the roof of your house.
The first step to a good hair care routine begins with thoroughly shampooing your hair. If this is done, it helps to get rid of all the dirt that has been sitting unattended in your hair and scalp for a couple of days now.
However, in order to make the most from shampooing your hair, it is essential for you to lay your hands on a high-quality and output oriented shampoo.
Let us now take a look at the 11 Best Shampoos that can be found anywhere in India.
1. Sunsilk Pink Lusciously Thick and Long Shampoo:
A shampoo brand that women have been swearing by is undoubtedly Sunsilk.
In times when pollution is on the rise and sharp sun rays are piercing through your hair strands, it is quite natural for your hair to lose out on its essential oils. This is where Sunsilk Pink Lusciously Thick and Long Shampoo can come to your rescue.
- Improves the health of your hair
- Prevents your hair from drying out
- Adds a smooth and silky texture to your hair
- Helps keep a check on split ends
- Contains Sulphates
- Cannot be used on a daily basis
- May not help with chronic hair fall
2. L’Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo:
The fact that L’Oreal shampoos are one of the high-selling shampoo brands in India cannot be really overlooked.
Just as we understand the importance of keeping our bodies hydrated, we also need to make a note about keeping our hair hydrated as well. L’Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo plays a pivotal role in deeply nourishing and moisturizing your hair.
- Help add Volume to your hair and make them look bouncy
- Offers protection to your scalp. Repairs hair fibres
- Makes your hair strong
- Contributes towards improving the length of your hair
- Somewhat expensive and thus cannot be afforded by all
- Contain surfactant
- Is not easily available
3. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo:
A brand that closely understands women and their preferences is Dove. This shampoo is particularly famous because it suits all hair types – right from normal to dry hair. It comes in an attractive packaging, which adds to its visual appeal. All in all, Dove is considered a safe and go-to brand, which is why more and more women are turning towards this shampoo.
- Can be afforded by one and all
- Provides deep nourishment to your hair and scalp
- Comes free of Sulphates
- Freely available on both online and offline platforms
- No proven results as far as preventing hair fall is concerned
- May lead to dandruff in some cases
4. Vatika Naturals Black Seed Shampoo:
Dabur brings to you a highly intense, innovative and nourishing shampoo, which is none other than Vatika Naturals Black Seed Shampoo. This Shampoo makes a perfect fit for dull and brittle hair. Coloured in grey, this shampoo boasts of a mild yet pleasant scent.
The USP of this shampoo is that it comes complete with “The Seed of Blessing” also known as the Black Seed – which is home to the Arab world. This ingredient is particularly known for being able to treat illnesses and hence its presence in this shampoo makes this product a worthwhile buy.
- Helps Reduce Hair Fall and makes your hair healthy
- Provides soft and shiny texture to your hair
- Makes hair bouncy and add to its volume
- Suitable for all hair types
- Comes in an attractive black curvy bottle
- Can be used in small quantities
- Slightly priced on the higher side
5. Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo:
Free from parabens and dyes- Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo makes for a well-thought of buy. This shampoo contains a blend of olive and camellia oil. It helps in deeply cleansing and moisturizing your hair.
- Helps keep frizzy hair under check
- Offers assistance with hair tangles
- Fairly priced for the quantity offered
- Suitable for normal to dry hair types
- Stands out for its long-lasting and refreshing scent
- Contains SLS
- Can lead to hair turning rough
- This product alone may not be effective in controlling extreme frizz
6. Pantene Advance Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo:
A shampoo that can do wonders for your hair right from its roots to the tips is the Pantene Advance Hair Care Solution Lively Clean Shampoo. The advanced Pro-V formula coupled with fermented rice water leaves truly makes this shampoo stand out.
- Makes for an apt anti hair fall solution
- Contributes towards improving the length of your hair
- Helps to thoroughly cleanse your hair
- Dissolves easily in water and can thus last long
- Largely affordable to all
- Does not include any nutritive elements
- May make your hair rough
7. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
A shampoo that can help you in containing hair loss is the Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo. This gentle shampoo can be used alone in absence of a conditioner. Since this shampoo contains Butea Frondosa and Bhrigraj, it actively works towards improving the growth of your hair follicles.
- Adds shine and smoothness to your hair
- Deeply nourishes hair
- Prevents damage and breakage to your hair
- Stands out for its unique fragrance
- May not be suitable for very dry hair
- Contains silicon and sulphates
8. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo:
Women, who are looking out for shampoos that can help improve the health of their hair right from its roots shouldn’t think twice before settling for Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo.
In spite of being an upcoming brand/product, this shampoo has already been successful in carving a niche for itself in the market. Since, most women are open to the idea of trying out new shampoo variants; it is quite likely for this shampoo to improve its sales and market standing in days to come.
- Helps keep dandruff at bay
- Improves hair texture
- Deeply nourishes hair by thoroughly cleansing the scalp
- Includes sturdy packaging
- May not be suitable for dry hair
- Lack of availability can be constraint
9. Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo:
Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo makes a perfect buy for all those individuals, who do not wish to compromise on quality and results. As the name suggests, this shampoo plays a central role in improving the texture of your hair strands.
Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo deeply nourishes and moisturizes your hair after every use. An add-on here is that this shampoo comes free from parabens.
- Stands out for its competitive pricing
- Known for its pleasant scent
- Comes in a good quantity
- Helps smoothen your hair
- Not freely available at local shops
- Contains SLS
10. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Active Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner:
A shampoo that promises to keep you 100% Dandruff free is undoubtedly, the Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Active Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. Combines the benefits of both a shampoo and a conditioner in one product.
- Can be used on coloured and chemically treated hair
- Highly gentle on hair
- Helps to fully do away with dandruff problems
- Has an excellent fragrance
- Priced slightly on the higher side
11. Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo:
A shampoo that is suitable for all hair types right from normal to dry hair is the Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo. This shampoo thoroughly nourishes your hair.
Most importantly, this shampoo variant is widely available in the market, which is why it will not be difficult for you to get your hands on the same.
- Comes complete with an amazing fragrance
- Helps get rid of the dirt accumulated on the scalp
- Suitable for oily hair
- Mediocre packaging
- Contains SLS
- May make your hair hard and dull
- Multiple uses may lead to drying out of the scalp
If you are in the process of selecting a shampoo that can work best for your hair, then make it a point to glance through the above write-up, study the many pros and cons associated with individual products, carry out a quick comparative study and eventually settle for the one that best meets your requirements.
Happy shampooing 🙂
Appreciate the way its crafted. Cheers to the Blogger.
In hunt of the best shampoos available in India? This is a must read in 2020!
Will keep visiting your blog.